Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Art Journal entry, Lettering

Hi!Do you know Gayle Price? Well she is this amazing colorful artist I admire.  On her FB page she posted her new journal entry corresponding to the challenge at paperdvizhnik where she is part of their creative team.  Their challenge is lettering and well I decided to take the challenge.  This past Saturday I was teaching some friends how to work blending gelatos, so one of my pages was already started I just had to come up with the pair and the lettering so this is what I did





This is their challenge image! now go practice some writing!
Thanks
Milagros
You can find this in an emagazine here !!!!
http://paper.li/allmixedupart/1294408976 


2 comments:

  1. Your pages are beautiful and your lettering amazing !! Wonderful bright colours and fabulous textures, your project is perfect for this challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with us ( and so quickly too ) Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your art journal is so nice ! good work on writting !

    ReplyDelete