Saturday, March 12, 2016

Fairies in my garden, Prima PPP

 It's March, it's spring I think I saw some fairies in my garden, I may have captured one or two!
This month's Prima PPP is about lucky and springtime colors!
I wanted to do a tag to test some products, a chance to play with Sandra Evertson's Relics and Artifacts and some of the cool new toys by Finnabair 
Here's my take on it!


I played with the new Tropicals watercolors and found a perfect green for the palette on number 18!
Come close to spy the wings of other fairies that maybe lurking about in my little garden!

I think I spy a second set of wings beneath the roses!  

Maybe another one? Humm sneaky ones I tell you, hiding among the flowers!
Now if you want to know how to make it, I'll be posting a Snapguide very soon!
Follow me on Facebook and I'll let you know when it posts!!!
Till then check out the cool PPP and look out for those fairies!



1 comment: