Sunday, August 21, 2016

Forever

I've been on a Scrapbooking binge   Yes even fussy cutting! And it felt so good, a whole hour fuzzy cutting Rossibelle! I ended up using a bit but the rest, trust me will surface in another page!
Although you may not be able to appreciate the full background there's IOD oil pastel in white underneath. Black coal bloom spray splatters and inspired by Riikas sketch I deconstructed some chipboard to get some geometrics on my background!
This is Lola with me, you've seen her on LO's with my daughter, she's on my Instagram feed and is the sweetest cat you woul ever meet! I'm forever in love with her, it's not easy finding a cat who loves to sit on your lap and loved to be cuddled! Yes I'm a forever pet lover!
Here are some close ups of my work!
The stripes in the new Rosibelle line match Lola!
These new flowers and bling have me in heaven. Ever since I saw this new release I was in love!
The paper has rose gold foil, seriously you need to get 2 of each of those papers!!! Can you spy my oil pastel background underneath the chipboard?
Here's Riika sketch for the current Prima BAP

No comments:

Post a Comment